2. You feel guilty throwing away your children's artwork so when all those construction papers and finger paintings take over your house, you figure out a way to elegantly hoard your kid's artwork.
3. Your grocery list includes Go-Gurt, Cheddar Bunnies, String Cheese and several gallons of milk.
4. In the middle of a storm, you expertly maneuver a stroller, grip an open umbrella and hold your child's hand across the streets and over high curbs.
5. You have a repetitive stress injury in your hand from pushing a stroller and a strained back muscle from lifting your heavy-as-bricks kid.
7. Your primary Netflix suggestions are Barney & Friends, Little Einsteins, Lalaloopsy, The Magic Schoolbus, Handy Manny, Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers and Spiderman.
8. Sure there are credit cards and money in your purse, but you can also find crumbled up graham crackers, a toy car, a baby nail clipper and used wipes in there too.
9. Your child has claimed the tablet your loved one gave you for your birthday as his own. You know it's officially no longer yours when most of the memory storage is taken up by games like Angry Birds, ABCs and Dora the Explorer.
10. You can't understand why your friends would invite you to a party that starts at 12:00 am when they should know you're getting sleepy by 8:00 pm.
What would you add to this list?