I do. All the time.
Negative thinking can lead to a worsening of my depression, and so this week, I am doing my best to remember the things I'm thankful for.
Here are just 10 of the things I'm grateful for this week:
- My niece and son laughing as I tickle their feet.
- Spending quality time with my Grandma and listening to her stories.
- Trying and loving Almond Milk.
- Being motivated enough to do Yoga and Pilates for the first time in over a year and enjoying it!
- Eating out at a Japanese restaurant with my father and sister.
- Sunny days!
- The upcoming BBQ my boyfriend and I are having in the park.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Free BzzAgent samples of Dr. Scholls, Chocolate Frosted Flakes cereal and Children's Claritin!
- Allergy medicine.
Comment: What's one thing you are grateful for?
LINK UP WITH YOUR PLACE BELOW!