2. Boys are just a piece of the puzzle. Do not use them to find your self-worth. Believe me, it won't work.
3. You will know what true love is once you hold your baby in your arms.
4. It's okay to be the odd one out. That just makes you really cool.
5. The earlier you seek help for your depression, the better.
6. Show your mom and dad some more respect. They've been through a lot and know a lot more than you.
7. Be nicer to your sister. Play with her more. Family is always a worthy investment.
8. Stay away from that new frozen yogurt machine. If you touch it, you'll break it, and people will be angry with you for leaving a huge chocolate puddle in the school cafeteria. If you do manage to break it anyway, don't cry about it so much. It makes for a funny story later on.
9. Keep up with your Spanish lessons so you can learn more from your grandmother and grandfather.
10. You don't need to be perfect to love yourself. You are more than good enough already.
What I'd love for you to do now:
A. Leave a Comment - What's one thing you'd tell your 16 year old self?
B. Link up an original post with Your Place below!